2015年1月15日星期四

I envy that cat tree.

So boring!
Cat tree#cattree makes cat crazy.
Recently my cat is little boring and refuse to eat, which leads me to anxiety.
So I bought something interesting for her online. Yesterday, the cat tree#cattree came! Great!
cat tree

I had no sooner put it on the floor than she jumped on the tree. She seemed curious about the strange thing and played with the ball at the hole for a long time. Then she showed her flexibility through going from this hole to that hole. She must play hide and seek with herself so that forgot me totally. In turn, I became boring. The cat tree#cattree became her only playmate. 
Today, she play with the cat tree#cattree without lessening of enthusiasm. The cat tree #cattree turns into her "playground". My envy spreads me, and I regret buying the cat tree #cattree for her. Who can save me?

没有评论:

发表评论