2015年2月3日星期二

A Letter to my cat Cattie

My dear Cattie,


Valentine's Day is coming. The last one is unforgettable. Thank you for your accompany when other girls were staying with their boyfriends. I never feel lonely with you, whenever you curl up on my belly or squat beside my feet. You never failed to make me warm.


I remember you like cat teaser very much which was from my ex-boyfriend.That cat teaser is really beautiful---wooden stick, colorful feather and small bell. I shook it slowly, and you captured it fast. You never failed to grasp it even after I sped up.




You really reacted quickly. When I elevated the cat teaser higher, you jumped to manage it so that you hurt me. You seemed to know you did something wrong, so huddled up in the corner and avoided looking at me. I wasn't angry at all. Then we went around, but you are clever and after the first circle, you gave up and just looked at me with some mock.

I knew you liked it very much. Even then, I threw it away with no hesitate after I broke away with boyfriend. You must feel I was so cruel.

Anger and sadness swept me at that time. I wanted to eliminate all about him so that ignored your feelings. As you know, my pain disappeared until I realized that people get others' love on condition that she or he loves himself first. I have no idea of loving myself,but you still love me as before. How stupid I was! Thus, I have bought a new one for you.
cat teaser
I believe we will have a better time.

Love You

没有评论:

发表评论