2015年3月3日星期二

A perfect gift suitable for all dogs


plush dog toy
Yesterday was my dog-Jerry's birthday. I went many places to buy birthday gift for her. At last, I bought a perfect toy for her.Yes,she like it very much,moreover,it's very cheap. You may ask what's the perfect gift?
The dog toy's made of plush and plastic bottle. There are so much color and shape,like rabbit and donkey, from which you can choose. I chose an green dinosaur and an black-white duck. They feel so soft and gentle that my little brother cannot tear himself away from them. The plastic bottle I just mentioned also matters, which in fact, is a common plastic bottle used for mineral water. So you don't need to buy one.First you should put an empty bottle inside the toy,.Don't worry, it's very simple, because there's a hole suitable perfectly for a bottle.


When I put the toy front of her, she looked it as a dangerous thing. After a while, she dared to go close to the toy slowly. Finding nothing scaring happened, she moved it a little by head,then bit it over to her house. When she bit the body of the toy, the bottle cried. She seemed like its cry and always tried to make her cry. She didn't feel tired until supper. Poor toy suffered such! As soon as she finished her dinner, she ran towards it straight again. Poor toy! If it should speak, it would scold me. I'd like to say a big thank you to it. Thank her to accompany my dear dog on her birthday.
Now,they fall asleep in hug.

没有评论:

发表评论