2015年3月5日星期四

A right toy make your dog‘s life more happier.

chewing dog toy

Yesterday, my sister bring my dog a new dog toy#dogtoy. She 's so sweet because I'm poor and cannot often buy new toys for my dog. My sister always says that I abuse my dog and wanted to keep it.Of course, I refused again and again. You can know that how much she love animals.
When my dog had a first look of the dog toy#dogtoy, she behaved strangely. She became shy and feared to get closer. I put the toy on the sofa and hid in the corner, finding that she came closer slowly and then bit it back to her house. Sounds came out of her house,like a beeper. Yes, there's a squeaker in its belly.She likes to bite its tail-a rope and run there and here. Maybe she is showing off to other dogs: I have the best toy in the world.
chewing dog toy
The head of the dog toy#dogtoy is made of linen and PP cotton, very soft to touch.She often rubs her nose using it.My sister told me the two material are very durable and healthy.Moreover, the rope are made of hemp, which ensures that dog can bite it for a long time. My dog seems to like the beeper in the belly more. After she got this toy, the sound can be heard most of the day. All in all, I'm very happy that she loves it. I think my sister will,too.
chewing dog toy
chewing dog toy
By the way, I plan to buy my sister a dog as thanking her. I hope there is someone to company her whenever she is happy or sad. Maybe clever you can give me some suggestion on how to choose a sweet dog for her.

没有评论:

发表评论